Addresses Master List
Template::closeTag: 1324 stray end tag </form> doesn't match <p> <button type="submit" id="Submit"> <u>S</u>earch </button> at 5138, template=/home/jamescobban/public_html/templates/pageen.html
49 Addresses match the specified pattern and kind[s].
|17||Repo||Alberta Municipal Services|
|531||Repo||American Battle Monuments Commission|
|243||Repo||Archives of British Columbia|
|524||Repo||Archives of Ontario|
|260||Repo||Batie Family History, The|
|522||Repo||Bibliotheque et Archives nationales de Quebec|
|265||Repo||Bridging the centuries : Shackleton, Abbey, Lancer, Portreeve. Vol. 2|
|246||Repo||Brigham Young University Family History Resources|
|255||Repo||Calverley Parish Church Records|
|225||Repo||Canadian County Atlas Digital Project|
|158||Repo||Canadian County Atlas Project|
|81||Repo||Elgin County Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society|
This is a regular expression, as supported by MySQL, which is used to limit the addresses to be displayed. See Henry Spencer"s regex page.
- If the pattern contains no special characters then only addresses containing that string will be included. For example the pattern "London" will match addresses containing the string "London". Note that the search ignores case, so that pattern will also match "LONDON" and "london".
- If the pattern begins with a caret '^' then only addresses that begin with the remainder of the pattern are included. For example the pattern "^Ba" displays addresses starting with "Ba" (or "ba" or "BA").
- If the pattern ends with a dollar sign '$', then only addresses that end with the remainder of the pattern are included. For example the pattern "CA$" matches addresses that end with "CA" (or "ca" or "Ca").
- In a pattern a period '.' matches any single character. For example the pattern "B.b" matches any address that contains two letter Bs separated by one character, for example "Bab", "Beb", "Bib", "Bob", or "Bub" anywhere in the address name.
- In a pattern an asterisk '*' matches zero or more of the preceding character; "bo*b" matches "bb", "bob", and "boob" anywhere in the address name.
If this checkbox is selected then the report contains addresses of repositories of source documents.
If this checkbox is selected then the report contains addresses of events.
If this checkbox is selected then the report contains mailing addresses of individuals in the database.
Clicking on this button updates the report based upon changes you have made to the search options.
Clicking on this button permits you to explicitly add a repository address. Note that event addresses are added in the event dialog, and mailing addresses are added in the edit individual dialog.