Cemetery Appin, Ekfrid, Middlesex, ON, CA: 9-6
Es tut uns leid, dass eine deutsche Version dieser Seite nicht verfügbar ist.
This is an extended regular expression, as supported by MySQL, which is used to limit the locations to be displayed. See Henry Spencer's regex page.
- If the pattern contains no special characters then only locations containing that string will be included. For example the pattern "London" will match locations containing the string "London". Note that the search ignores case, so that pattern will also match "LONDON" and "london".
- If the pattern begins with a caret '^' then only locations that begin with the remainder of the pattern are included. For example the pattern "^Ba" displays locations starting with "Ba" (or "ba" or "BA").
- If the pattern ends with a dollar sign '$', then only locations that end with the remainder of the pattern are included. For example the pattern "CA$" matches locations that end with "CA" (or "ca" or "Ca").
- In a pattern a period '.' matches any single character. For example the pattern "B.b" matches any location that contains two letter Bs separated by one character, for example "Bab", "Beb", "Bib", "Bob", or "Bub" anywhere in the location name.
- In a pattern an asterisk '*' matches zero or more of the preceding character; "bo*b" matches "bb", "bob", and "boob" anywhere in the location name.